A chocolate chip cookie – sounds simple, but yet a true work of art. At Boston Harbor Hotel we pride ourselves as having the most ultimate, unsurpassed, BEST chocolate chip cookies out there!
Our very own Pastry Chef, Shawn Dresser, has perfected the recipe throughout the years to create the most delectable dessert that gets your mouth watering just thinking about it. Give our recipe a try – or better yet, come join us and enjoy our hand crafted freshly baked chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven!
2 ½ Cups Light Brown Sugar
1 ¾ Cups Granulated Sugar
1 ¼ Cups (2 ½ sticks) Unsalted Butter room temp
3 Each Large Eggs room temp
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
6 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
3 ½ Cups Chocolate Chips
- Combine butter and both sugars in stand mixer and cream on medium speed for 5 minutes until light and pale.
- Scrape and add eggs one at a time on low mixing well and scraping after each addition followed by the vanilla.
- Sift all dry ingredients together. Add half of the dry and half of the chips to the creamed mixture. Mix just until combined. Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Let dough rest in the fridge overnight.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Deposit golf ball size scoops of dough on parchment lined sheet pan and bake approx. 12-15 minutes rotating half way through the baking time.
- Let cookies cool on drying rack.